HACCP Systems are business critical and more often than not, demanded by regulators.
HACCP is the cornerstone of a food safety management plan. There are many cautionary tales in the news of late that highlight the consequences of a failed HACCP system. Its value is widely known among the food industry, however, the reality is that it’s often underutilized.
In this webinar, Dr. Bob Strong, Senior Consultant for SAI Global, presents:
- Hazard Analysis challenges – how to make it easier
- Where can I get information?
- Severity and Probability Prevent, Eliminate or Control – what is best?
- How can I maximize my Supplier relationships?
- What works and what does not work well Q&A