Applying effective corrective methods are a vital component of any management system. As with any other business process, the corrective action process should be defined and implemented in a systematic and logical manner.
To be effective, corrective action must be a system-wide effort. It’s not simply an exercise in completing a form. It involves the collection of data and information necessary to eliminate nonconformities and to prevent recurrence of the nonconformities. Many organizations blur the line between correction and corrective action without fully understanding the implications of their decision.
During our webinar we will discuss:
- Characteristics of an effective corrective action process
- Understand the differences between short-term and long-term corrective actions
- Review several tools / methods for effective problem solving and data gathering
- Closing out corrective actions
- Understanding the potential cost implications to not taking effective corrective action
Join Carmine Liuzzi, Industry Expert and Core Practice Leader with SAI Global on September 23, 2021 at 1 pm EDT for a complimentary 1-hour webinar to learn more about strategies for an effective corrective action.
Come prepared with your questions! Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you the recording.