Success in the aerospace industry largely depends on the ability to instill confidence and trust that the business performs and delivers products as it should.
As Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) look to refine their supply chains, suppliers will need to demonstrate their commitment to quality, safety and on-time delivery. Implementing proven best-practice approaches develops transparency and organizational resilience.
Protect Your Most Valuable Assets with SAI Global
Demonstrate your commitment to operational efficiency, product quality and workplace safety and wellbeing in the Aerospace industry.
Aerospace Covid-19 Alleviations and Standards 2021 – Your Questions Answered
During this on-demand webinar, Deann Minamino, Industry Expert with SAI Global will share an update and answer your questions regarding:
- COVID -19 Alleviations – Planning for the ‘new normal’
- AS9104 – Understanding the Proposed Changes:
- Status of the Revision and Expected Release and Implementation
- Changes to Structures – Only Single and Multiple Sites remain
- Remote and Blend Audits – Increased ICT Use and the Blended (onsite/remote) audit OASIS Gen. 3
- Condition, Criticality and Risk – Introduction of the Organization Certification Analysis Process (OCAP)
- Transition Timeline – Industry and SAI Global