A Manufacturer’s Guide to Integrated Management Systems
Management systems are important tools for supporting competitive organizations that must adhere to legal and tender requirements for production, services, and business activities.
Many organizations have realized the value from having certifications aligned to their strategic priorities, including Quality, Environment, Health and Safety and Information Security.
This guide covers:
- What is an Integrated Management System?
- Bolstering your Competitive Edge
- 8 Step Integration Plan
- Gaining Leadership Buy-in
- Extracting Value from your Integrated Management System
- Creating an Effective Internal Audit Program
- Value of Integrated Management Systems Certification